Monday, June 28, 2004

So I got some sun

We went to the water park on Saturday and it was much better than the first foray we took a couple of weeks ago. The twins finally got used to the idea of floating around the lazy river and actually getting water on their heads. It was fun. Eventually we will get them going down the freefall. I think the wife and I will go jus the two of us this week though.

I golfed well over the weekend. My driver still can't remember why it is in my bag much less why I pull it out. Speaking of pulling out that is not a very manly thing to do. Look what happened in Vietnam we pulled out and well you know what happened we kind of took it in the ass. No, You can't pull out. I say you have a stay in there and keep and fucking. Fuck em till their dead.

Oops back to golf. Played 9 holes at the Old Course. Not St. Andrews. (I Wish). I hit two double bogeys 4 pars and a couple of bogeys. All in all I was hitting the iron well and putting fiendishly. But my driver keeps swearing at me whenever I force it to beat a ball into the bushes on the left side of the fairway. I must have mistreated it in a past life or something.

Wife and I went a great party at 2.5 million dollar house over the weekend. Drank just about the right amount but did not get home until 4:30 in the morning. I have never seen so many sets of fake breasts in my life. Wow!!! It is weird how we try to live like we are 18 and have all the energy and time in the world. Only two be brought crashing down the next morning with weight of the world a hangover you would only wish on hitler or your mother-in-law depending on which one you hate worse.

Anyway it was fun. The company that was here for the wedding is almost ready to leave and our trip to Maine is exactly one month away. I can't wait to go. My brother Denton is coming to town with his family this weekend. So you know what that means. Yup, Strippers and Oil wrestling at the local pub as well as a lot of golf. J/K, wait, no I'm not.

Hopefully the wife will go with us. In case your reading this before I get home I fixed your laptop. So you are no longer computerless.

Another day has passed and another night now comes.
The open range calls under the fading sun.
And when the winds whispers and drops a sweet breath.
A bird will land softly home in its nest.

I don't have any idea where that came from but there it was so here it is.

And oh yea before I forget

Fuck Off




Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com