Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Seriously how about writing something

This is for all my non readers out there. Hi how are you. Why do I feel like i am talking to myself.

Waterparks are awesome. It finally reached 90 this week and we are going to the waterpark everyday with our $30 season passes. It is so nice to cool down and play and splash. My favorite thing is picking up my 8 year old and throwing him high in the air to splash in the wave pool. He is such a waterbug. He can't get enough.

Maybe this year I will get up the guts again to go on the freefall slides. I used to do it when I was a kid no problem. But this year I went up there took one look at how steep it was and said "Fuck That".

At which time I carefully slunk back down to the "Your a huge Pussy slide".

Anyway we are going again today after work with Dilian and Maxiver. Ok so they are twins Max and Oliver. But Maxiver just saves time when calling them both and they get it so it rocks.

BTW Dilians nicknames are as follows Dilrod and Dilmonster. He is not really fond of the first but at least allows the second.

Lisa finally stood in line last night to get her picture taken for her pass so now she can go on the slides and stuff to. I hope the monsters are good and that they have fun or alas the pass will be in vain.

Have a good day.


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com