Friday, June 11, 2004

I don't know anything

I really don't. I wish I did but hey I guess I can deal.

It looks like the waterpark again today just me and the DilMonster. It is kind of cold but that will just make my nipples stick out extra far (Sweet).

Do any of you have PlayStation 2? If so have you played SSX Tricky. This game is very addicting. I really used to enjoy snowboarding when I was in High School. But it is too much like work so Golf is a little better for me now. Anyway I have been playing with Dilian and the little bastard can totally beat me.

My mind is blank right now. I wish I could write about something deep and funny but those don't really go together.

Chronicles of Riddick comes out today. I can't wait. I love Vin Diesel.

Now don't think I am gay or nothing but he's got a nice ass (ha ha quote from Orgazmo)

Humans are a funny lot. We misintrepret and let our own fears cloud our judgement holding us back from reaching our full potential. Alot of us go through life with blinders on not seeing other people for who they are. This can be good or bad because you probably don't really want to know who Marilyn Manson or Al Capone really are/were. But when it comes between people you know it causes much heartache and sorrow.

It is no wonder the Jealousy is one of the seven deadly sins. Oh wait is it. Well if it is not there should be eight. People that can control their Jealousy are my hero's it is very hard to do and sometimes is not a logical thing that can be handled. Trust me practice makes perfect.

I'm out.


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com