Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Here I sit

At my desk again. Today was an interesting day. I am so bad at this. As soon as I click on create my mind goes dead. My life must be really boring.

How about Last Comic Standing. I love stand-up. I wish there were more clubs here to go see new local talent. What's weird is that Rich Vos is on the panel this year and he was a contestant who did not win last season. But the guy that won last season Dat Phan is no where to be found. Also there is a contestant on tonight that is already a regular on Last Call with Colin Quinn. He has already made a name for himself. What is he doing on LCS as a contestant. Weird. Well we will see what happens.

Well Father's day is coming up and my wife has promised me some pretty sweet surprises. I can't wait. She is so hot and fun and cute and hot and sweet and nice and loving and lovable and hot. Oh and did I mention hot. I think about her constantly.

You guys want to hear more about my golf game. No. Awww come on you know you give a flying rat shit how well I score every week. Well let me tell you the driver is back baby. I have been struggling to hit the fairway for like 6 weeks. I did not know what happened. And then on Monday I was hitting an uphill 9 iron and had to choke up on my club. As I did my practice swing I felt everything lock into place and realized that what I had been doing with my driver was holding it too close the end of the club. So I tried choking up a bit like not even a half of an inch on the driver and holy shit batman did the ball go flying down the middle. We are talking I am back baby 235 to 270 again in the fairway. Needless to say I shot 41 for the 9 holes we played with no birdies mind you and a one double.

Wheww are you still reading after that really exciting shit. I did not think so.

Are you still here.

Come on get a life.

Tee time at 5:34 baby. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com