Thursday, October 26, 2006

So I am changing the focus of my almost non-existent, rareley, scratch that - never -- updated blog.

Things I love about my wife.

1. I love her smile when she is truly happy and excited about something.
2. I love to snuggle up close (read as spoon). It makes me feel warm and safe.
3. I love to watch her make cookies and share them with them kids.
4. I love looking at her while she is deep in thought and admire what a wonderful person she turly is.
5. I love to listen to her voice as random thoughts spill out of her head. It is a soothing musical symphony for my otherswise cluttered brain.

Love is a quite different emotion than first fantasized about when a young teenager. I truly feel lucky to be able to experience true love on a daily basis.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com