Thursday, May 13, 2004

Do you ever get that feeling

Sometimes I get this sixth sense of a feeling. Something like a cross between being really hungry and mildly scared at the same time. It only happens about every 2 months or so. Sometimes it lasts for Days and sometimes is last for a couple of hours and it is something I can't usually shake off. It is not at all uncomfortable or strange but I have been able to identify this feeling and when it goes away. Usually it is a signal to me that something is wrong. When I find out what is wrong or what happened then the feeling immediately goes away. I first noticed this when my sons Uncle Rob died from asphyxiation after passing out from an overdose of some drug or other. For a few days I had this nawing feeling like things weren't right with the world. I couldn't figure it out or shake the feeling. Then I got a call from his Mom saying her brother had died and the feeling was instantly gone. So since then whenever I get it I know to start looking and keep my eyes open for something. I never know what but over the years this has become a very consistent part of my life. Another time interestingly enough was September 11th. For a couple of days before that everything was not right. When I got up that morning and say the smoke on the TV the sensation was gone.

So maybe I'm psychic or maybe I schizzo but to everyone out there I would say "pay attention to your sixth sense, it means something for you and possible others".

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com